We are now offering drop-in appointments across all our developments - however, should you wish to have dedicated time with our sales advisor, we encourage you to book ahead. Click here for further details.
At Ashberry Homes, we aim to build homes to be proud of, with customers at the heart of everything we do.
From the first day you walk on to an Ashberry Homes development we strive to provide you with the best possible customer service.
This Charter describes the level of service and standards that you can expect from Ashberry Homes.
1. Before reserving your new home, we will go through the specification and layout of the property and details of any pre-contractual information to enable you to make an informed decision.
2. We will provide you with a friendly and informative sales process, with support and guidance throughout.
3. Prior to moving into your home, our site manager will invite you to a meet the builder meeting, a pre-plaster meeting where possible, and a home demonstration, allowing you time in the property to view your new home.
4. We will provide you with a Homecare booklet that will act as a helpful guide for your new home.
5. On the day of legal completion our sales advisor will welcome you to your new home.
6. Shortly after you have moved in, we will make courtesy calls and visits to ensure you are happy with your new home and the service you are receiving.
7. Ashberry Homes provides an initial two-year warranty to guard against any defects. Your new home is also covered by an NHBC or similar industry-regulated 10-year insurance scheme covering the structural integrity of your new home from years three to 10.
8. We will ensure you receive health and safety advice when you visit the development and when you have taken occupation of your new home.
9. For peace of mind, we provide out-of-hours emergency cover seven days a week.
10. In the unlikely event that our customer care team have been unable to resolve any concerns, customers can follow our detailed customer complaints procedure which is available on our website.
Bellway’s Customer Charter complies with the requirements of the Consumer Code for Home Builders (homes reserved before 4th October 2022) and the New Homes Quality Board (homes reserved after 4th October 2022)